Steve Jobs: "If today were the last day of my life"
A tribute for one of the greatest innovators this world has ever seen.
or CLICK HERE to watch the video
1. Diagnose - determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
2. Tumor - an abnormal mass of tissue that may be solid or fluid-filled
3. Incurable - (of a sick person or a disease) not able to be cured
1. What do you know about Steve Jobs's background?
2. What was the most important tool Steve Jobs encountered to make big choices in life? Explain why he thought so.
3. How did doctors diagnose Steve Jobs' disease?
4. Despite some hard times, Steve Jobs was a very successful man. What makes a person successful? How good are you at overcoming obstacles when you are pursuing something?
5. How about you, what would you do if today were the last day of your life?