After accidentally bumping into each other in the grocery aisle, Nicole and her parents have it out. The Wattersons discover why Nicole and her parents haven’t been on speaking terms for so long. The kids decide to bring about a reunion, in order to secure the backlog of birthday and holiday presents...
or CLICK HERE to watch the video
1. What did Gumball mean by the atmosphere being thick you could cut it with a knife?
2. How did Gumball try to lighten up the mood?
3. Why are Nicole and her parents blaming each other?
4. Why does Nicole hate her parents?
5. What do you do when people have high expectations from you?
1. tension - a relationship between ideas or qualities with conflicting demands or implications.
2. blame - assign responsibility for a fault or wrong.
3. insane - shocking; outrageous.