Couple offers shelter to Hurricane Florence evacuees
A Tennessee couple is opening their home to what could be dozens of hurricane evacuees for the second year in a row.
or CLICK HERE to watch the video
1. Evacuees - a person evacuated from a place of danger to somewhere safe
2. Shelter - a place giving temporary protection from bad weather or danger
3. Stranger - a person whom one does not know or with whom one is not familiar
1. What did the said couple do for hurricane evacuees?
2. How did they inform people regarding their intention of helping the said victims?
3. Explain how they feel on the said deed.
4. Have you ever done someone a good turn? If so, describe the work you did.
5. How do you feel about yourself after you’ve lent a hand to someone?