It’s hard enough to make an animated film. It takes years for them to be produced, thanks largely in part to how long it takes the render and animate the scenes. But then the animators of these films actually take the time to tweak certain scenes for different regions around the world.
or CLICK HERE to watch the video
1. Why did they make changes in movies?
2. How did they change scenes that show English words?
3. Were the changes necessary? Why?
4. What kind of animal would represent your country in the Korean version of Zootopia?
5. Have you actually noticed any alterations in the movies you watch?
1. alter - change or cause to change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
2. swap - an act of exchanging one thing for another.
3. depict - show or represent by a drawing, painting, or other art form.